COMPATIBLE WITH Unreal Engine 4.23, 4.24, 4.25, 4.26, and 4.27
An example project for first person multiplayer sessions in Unreal Engine 4 from the CouchLearn.com guide: https://couchlearn.com/multiplayer-sessions-in-your-unreal-engine-4-game/
- This project uses the NULL subsystem.
- Server Browser works correctly for LAN.
- Steam or other Subsystem is required for online Server Browser usage.
- Port forwarding UDP 7777 is required for non LAN multiplayer.
- WASD to move
- Escape to return to main menu